Premier Packaging is a New Zealand owned and operated company specialising in flexible plastic products. One of our core strengths lies with our affiliation with quality, reliable suppliers and our access to an extensive manufacturing network. Our team has a considerable amount of experience in manufacturing and in the packaging industry, allowing us to develop customised solutions that meet quality and price expectations for our customers.
Our product divisions:
- Warehouse Solutions
- Building Solutions
- Pallet Wrap Machines
- Securing and Bundling
- Asbestos Removal
- Commercial Packaging
Our enthusiasm and passion for packaging, combined with our expertise and solid supply base means we can help you to find a total solution for your packaging needs.
I D E A L – Innovative – Diverse – Efficient – Accountable – Loyal
Premier Packaging is dedicated to providing innovative, diverse, efficient solutions, accountable and loyal service by evolving equally beneficial relationships with our customers, suppliers and our staff.
Premier Packaging strives to be the leader in customer satisfaction, innovation and excellence.
- Optimising our business practices to serve in the best interest of our customers, staff and Premier Packaging Limited.
- Show appreciation for and respect our customers and staff.
- Recognise the needs of our customers and staff.
- Communicate effectively and openly.
- Ethical and exceptional business practices and standards.
- Act responsibly with regard to employee safety, the community and the environment.
- Complete accountability and integrity in all that we do.
- Pledge to constantly improve.
[/lvca_tab][lvca_tab tab_title=”OUR ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY”]Premier Packaging is consistently evaluating and improving our productivity while minimising environmental impact by actively involving environmental and sustainability policies.
Here are just a few steps we take to ensure this policy…
- Recover, recycle and reuse with Transpacific Waste Management.
- We have an internal recycling and reuse system.
- Most of our paper-based products (tissues etc) are Environmental Choice New Zealand (ECNZ) accredited and approved.
- Our polythene (builders) film, soaker pads (pulp component) and tissue products are made from recycled materials.
- We source and design products from environmentally friendly sources.
[/lvca_tab][lvca_tab tab_title=”ETHICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSIBILITIES”]Premier Packaging Limited strongly believes in playing our part when it comes to ethical and environmental responsibilities. These values are crucial in maintaining the integrity of our business and to sustain the trust of our customers and the community. We are committed to a high level of moral, legal, and ethical principles and are dedicated to incorporating these principles into practice.[/lvca_tab][lvca_tab tab_title=”WHAT WE DO IN THE COMMUNITY”]Premier Packaging is passionate about giving back and showing appreciation to the community in which we work and live because success is not only an incentive, but it’s a responsibility.[/lvca_tab][/lvca_tabs]