Premier Packaging is a New Zealand owned and operated company specializing in flexible plastic products. One of our core strengths lies with our affiliation with quality, reliable suppliers and our access to an extensive manufacturing network. Our team has a considerable amount of experience in manufacturing and in the packaging industry, allowing us to develop customized solutions that meet quality and price expectations for our customers.
Our product divisions:
- Warehouse Solutions
- Building Solutions
- Pallet Wrap Machines
- Securing and Bundling
- Asbestos Removal
- Commercial Packaging
Premier Packaging is dedicated to providing innovative, diverse, efficient solutions, accountable and loyal service by evolving equally beneficial relationships with our customers, suppliers and our staff.
I D E A L - Innovative - Diverse - Efficient - Accountable - Loyal
OUR VISIONPremier Packaging strives to be the leader in customer satisfaction, innovation and excellence.
- Optimizing our business practices to serve in the best interest of our customers, staff and Premier Packaging Limited.
- Show appreciation for and respect our customers and staff.
- Recognize the needs of our customers and staff.
- Communicate effectively and openly.
- Ethical and exceptional business practices and standards.
- Act responsibly with regard to employee safety, the community and the environment.
- Complete accountability and integrity in all that we do.
- Pledge to constantly improve.
- Recover, recycle and reuse with Transpacific Waste Management.
- We have an internal recycling and reuse system.
- Most of our paper-based products (tissues etc) are Environmental Choice New Zealand (ECNZ) accredited and approved.
- Our polythene (builders) film, soaked pads (pulp component) and tissue products are made from recycled materials.
- We source and design products from environmentally friendly sources.